- This event has passed.
More GNSS Signals: What’s in it for you?
February 4 UTC-7
Thursday, February 4th, 2021
5 p.m. CET | 11 a.m. EST | 8 a.m. PST
Duration 60 minutes
As demand for accurate positioning grows globally and spreads across various industries, there are initiatives being taken to offer new signals and services accessible via GNSS satellites. Some such services are already being tested in 2021. The timeframe and value of these upcoming services can be difficult to decipher because of the large number of new signals and constellations being deployed.
In this webinar we aim to simplify this complexity and uncover the concrete values that new GNSS services will bring to your industry in the near future. We will take a sneak-peek at upcoming signals and services and explore together with industry specialists the added value that they can offer for multiple applications. From anti-spoofing security to free high-accuracy corrections, upcoming GNSS services open new possibilities for innovative technology. Using future-proof GPS/GNSS receivers allows you to take advantage of these upcoming services as soon as they become available, enabling you to be the first-to-market with cutting-edge products.
Top 5 Takeaways:
- Overview of the upcoming GNSS signals and services and their added value
- Real world use cases already in the plans for future GNSS signals and services
- Anti-spoofing with OSNMA and Chimera authentication
- Galileo HAS, and other precise positioning services
- Future-proof GNSS receivers available today
- Carmen Gonzalez Rodriguez, Technical Innovator at CORREOS
- Jorge Chorniqué Sánchez, Airbus UTM at AIRBUS
- Lisa Perdue, Product Line Director at OROLIA
- Jean-Marie Sleewaegen, Lead Architect at SEPTENTRIO
- Autonomous Vehicle Phenomenon: offers insight into the role and importance of reliable positioning for autonomous applications. Watch recorded webinar
- GNSS Interference: Sources, Effects, Detection and Mitigation Techniques: Find out all about the latest anti-jamming and anti-spoofing technologies. Watch recorded webinar
Would you like more information about our products or services?
Don’t hesitate to contact us.