- This event has passed.
Satellite Industry Forum
November 18 UTC-7
Momentous changes were already underway within the satellite industry when the COVID-19 crisis disrupted lives and businesses around the world. In 2020, segments of the satellite industry were hit hard, with rippling effects from the pandemic accelerating closures and sales.
However, the tides could be shifting, as growth opportunities now abound, and there is a lot more to be positive about for the satellite industry as we look forward to 2022. What were viewed just a few years ago as unfeasible ideas or mere pipe dreams are now developing into real world projects.
Join us at the Satellite Industry Forum on 18 November from 9.30am – 3pm SGT, where our thought leaders will be cutting through the clutter and delivering a stand on what will shape the future of the commercial space and the satellite industry.
Headlining the Satellite Industry Forum 2021:
- The Asian Operators’ Growth Strategies
- Space Business in India – No Longer just Pie in the Sky
- Countries in Focus: Thailand and Indonesia
- NGSO: The New World Order?
- The Future of Flexible Satellites
- New Trends, New Ideas Beyond the Digital Frontier