- This event has passed.
Designing Switch Mode Power Supplies with GaN and SiC Semiconductors
September 15, 2021 UTC-7
The rise of wide bandgap semiconductors such as silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) devices will drive the next generation of power electronics technology.
- Learn about wide bandgap semiconductors and its role in power electronics
- Understand the new design challenges of wide bandgap semiconductors in switched-mode power supplies
- Learn a new Electromagnetic (EM) workflow to overcome these challenges
- Understand how a digital reference design can accelerate your time to market
- See Keysight’s solution in action (PathWave ADS and PEPro and Reference Designs)
PRESENTERSteven LeePower Electronics Product PlannerKeysight Technologies