The Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) has released a Sources Sought Notice to ascertain both the availability and the technical capability of Certified 8(a) companies who can provide Cybersecurity Support Services.
The overall objective is to provide comprehensive cybersecurity support to the current enterprise and transformational cybersecurity support for the future DCSA organizational enterprise. The specific functions required to carry out these objectives are listed below:
- Provide continued cybersecurity development for the agency, to include cloud environments
- Provide continued development of the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) for the agency
- Provide assistance with the DCSA Authorization & Assessment (A&A) process to ensure the Risk Management Framework is implemented on DCSA systems
- Provide assistance with DCSA systems to ensure the cybersecurity framework is implemented for identifying, protecting, detecting, responding, and recovering from cyber threats & vulnerabilities
- Conduct approved product analysis, to recommend products being considered for inclusion on the DCSA networks ensuring they are properly and uniformly analyzed for compliance with DoD and DCSA security requirements and best practices
- Provide support with issuance and technical assistance with Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) tokens and Unclassified – Top Secret media destruction of various types of media and guidance to DCSA personnel
- Review Cyber Workforce Improvement program reports/artifacts to ensure validation of requirements to obtain/maintain network access
- Provide and perform incident response, forensics, threat hunt, and cyber operations test and evaluation for the agency
- Use tools to detect, analyze, counter, and mitigate cyber threats and vulnerabilities; as well as to maximize user accessibility and functionality
- Provide configuration and change management practices to establish and maintain consistency of a product or system’s attributes with its requirements and evolving technical baseline over its life
- Conduct assessment to ensure supply chain risk management is supported from a risk based approach.
- Provide support for securely onboarding and off-boarding personnel.
The anticipated North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) for this requirement is 541513- Computer Facilities Management Services, with the corresponding size standard of $30 million dollars. This Sources Sought Notice is requesting responses only from certified 8(a) companies that can provide the required services under the NAICS Code.
To assist DCSA in making a determination regarding the level of participation by 8(a) business in any subsequent procurement that may result from this Sources Sought Notice, companies are encouraged to provide information regarding plans to use joint venturing (JV) or partnering to meet each of the requirements areas contained in the announcement, such as how the firm would envision their areas of expertise and those of any proposed JV/partner that would be combined to meet the specific, listed requirements.
To learn more, select this direct infolink… At the bottom of this page are listed both the primary and secondary contacts for responses to this invitation from the DCSA. All submissions must be received no later than March 12, 2021, 1300 hours.