U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has issued a Draft RFP for Joint Geospatial Analytic Support Services II.
This Draft RFP will allow for questions to be submitted and be followed by an Industry Day on the morning of July 7, 2020. Once the Industry Day is completed, the Government will provide an opportunity for One-on-One meetings with interested vendors starting on the afternoon of Tuesday ,July 7, 2020 thru Thursday, July 9, 2020.
The Final Solicitation (RFP) will be posted following conclusion of the Industry Day, One-on-One Meetings, and completion of any revisions or changes. The Final RFP is anticipated to be released during the last week of July.
Industry Day Information:
- Date: 07 July 2020
- Time: 0900 – 1100
- Location: Virtual
- Security Clearance Required: None
- Max number of Industry Day Participants per Company/Partnership/Team: 4
- One-on-One Meetings: 07 – 09 July 2020
Interested parties shall submit the following information no later than 1:00pm EST on June 26, 2020.
- Name and CAGE Code of prime entity
- Name and official company email address of point of contact for unclassified correspondence regarding this solicitation.
- Names of individuals (4 maximum) and contact information (email and mobile phone) who will attend the Industry Day.
- Date and time (am /pm) of requested One-on-One meeting. Meetings will only be scheduled at the top of the hour. Meetings will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis and will be 30 minutes in total length.
- Names of individuals (4 maximum) who will attend One-on-One session to include email address and mobile phone number in the event of last minute schedule changes.
- All questions or comments regarding this Draft RFP must be submitted in writing and in advance by 1:00 pm EST on June 26, 2020.
The above information shall be submitted in writing to the points of contact listed in this announcement.
The schedule for One-on-Ones will be distributed no later than 30 June 2020.
This requirement is for Geospatial Analysts in support of SOF Military Operations both in CONUS and OCONUS areas. The contractor will provide a multifaceted capability consisting of Full Motion Video Analysts, Imagery Analysts, Imagery Systems Specialist, Geospatial Intelligence Analyst, and associated specialty skills sets that contribute to the geospatial imagery intelligence collection, analysis and exploitation. Personnel supporting this effort will be integrated, based on skill sets, into intelligence operations.
The current funded requirement is for a total of 260 analysts in a variety of skill sets and locations. The successful offeror must hold a Top Secret Facility Clearance at the time of proposal submission.
Primary point of contact is James Goodwin at:
The secondary point of contract is Marc Huizinga at: