Norsat has launched a new satellite antenna in the firm’s WAYFARER series of portable and easy-to-deploy commercial terminals.
The new 1.2 meter, auto-pointing, fly-away antenna (“WFA120KA”) is a fast-deploying, easy-to-use, and compact SATCOM VSAT that is airline checkable and is the first Ka-band satellite terminal in the WAYFARER series, ideal for communications in remote enterprise, energy, emergency and media applications.
Key features of the WFA120KA 1.2m Ka-band Auto Fly-Away:
- Easy and intuitive LinkControl™
- Interface Rugged and lightweight pedestal design
- Lightweight and durable 8 segment carbon fiber reflector
- Fast, simple, tool-free deployment
- Automatic 3-axis acquisition
- Wide range of Norsat BUC and LNB configurations
- Set up in 5 minutes Stored in 2 ruggedized, weatherproof cases that are airline checkable