- This event has passed.
GNSS Module Technology without compromises
September 9, 2020 UTC-7
More and more high accuracy GNSS applications are emerging in the industrial
and professional mass markets. Integrators of technology are confronted with
different choices of GNSS technologies. This webinar will help you understand
the value of modules with no compromises from both the technology as well as
from the user perspective.
A professional panel will discuss the ingredients for reliable GNSS applications
that are important to consider when integrating GNSS solutions. Latest high-end,
yet small module technology will be presented and experiences of integrating
resilient professional GNSS technology will be shared.
Top 5 Takeaways:
- Understand the value of high-precision GNSS modules
- Recognize why GNSS resilience is important for mission critical applications
- Understand the meaning of modules with “no compromises”: the ingredient for reliable GNSS applications
- Get familiar with high-end GNSS modules in a tiny form factor, suitable for low power and compact products
- Hear the experiences from users integrating reliable and resilient GNSS modules
- FRANCOIS FREULON, Head of Product Management, SEPTENTRIO
- ERIC MAGLIO, Lead Engineer, HITEC
- SAID JACKSON, Founder & President, JACKSON LABS
- CHRISTOPHE BONIC, Head of Business Development, ARTISENSE