- This event has passed.
Closing the Gap Between Remote Sensing Capabilities and Customer Requirements
January 26 UTC-7
More than ever, we are able to extract terabytes of data from observation satellites orbiting Earth. With increased capabilities for satellites to downlink images, the amount of data available to service providers and end-users is tremendous. As a result, the data service provider market is thriving, supplying the maritime, agriculture, defence and aviation sectors, among many others, with invaluable information.
Bringing together manufacturers, integrators and service providers, this panel addresses the following topics and discussion points:
· New developments in monitoring technologies, including SAR, infrared and others
· The need for more available sensing satellites with new purchasing models, such as ‘pay per download’
· The requirement for a set of standards to get remote sensing data accurate and same on all platforms
· The need for higher-res images: how to minimise the need to make corrections to retrieved data
· Moderator: Pacôme Révillon – CEO, Euroconsult
· Giuseppe Borghi – Head of Φ-lab Division, Earth Observation Programmes Directorate, ESA
· Giovanni Sylos Labini – CEO, Planetek Italia
Avantus Federal http://www.avantusfederal.com/
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions:
Discover the latest brands, products and services in the exclusive Space Tech Expo Europe solution showcase: https://www.spacetechexpo.eu/exhibitor-list/