Space Foundation has launched Space Symposium 365, a new online, digital platform offering signature events, discussions, and connectivity year-round for space professionals — this initiative builds on the success of the annual Space Symposium to deliver forward-thinking digital programing for fostering engagement, networking, and growth in space activities.
In the first set of Space Symposium 365 programs, viewers will see the following:
- NASA’s legendary flight director Eugene “Gene” Kranz will receive the 2020 General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award, accompanied by an original short film by Space City Films, program sponsored by Northrop Grumman (October 26, 2 p.m. ET)
- Interview with NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine (October 27, 11 a.m. ET) Discussion with U.S. Air Force Secretary Barbara M. Barrett, and U.S. Space Force Chief of Space Operations General “Jay” Raymond (October 28, 1 p.m. ET)
- Briefing with Director of the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Dr. Christopher Scolese (October 28, 3:30 p.m. ET)
In addition to these scheduled events, other upcoming exclusive Space Symposium 365 featured programs will include:
- Interviews with the crew of Expedition 1, and the five leading partners (U.S., Canada, Russia, Japan, and European Space Agency) of the International Space Station, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of continuous human operations (November)
- Conversation with Commander, U.S. Space Command, Gen. James Dickinson, U.S. Army (November)
- Update with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation, Wayne Monteith (December)
All aforementioned programs will be available for registrants to see at their scheduled times, as well as on demand for later viewing. Other exclusive programming with senior executives from civil, military, intelligence, and commercial sectors, as well as with international space leaders will be announced in the coming weeks.
To access this invaluable information, please access this direct link to register for Space Symposium 365.
Additionally, this event will feature expert panels, interviews, and roundtables delivering insight into the space community’s most pressing priorities and challenges. With access to the latest mission briefings, deep dives into space economy data, and archived videos from previous Space Symposiums, Space Symposium 365 is the ultimate digital platform for space policy makers, international partners, and industry professionals.
Open registration is now available on Space Foundation’s Space Symposium 365 website. The space community is invited to sign up today and secure unlimited access to a year of Space Symposium 365 discussions, presentations, and more.
“More than ever before, Space Foundation programs are available to professionals around the world,” said Space Foundation CEO Tom Zelibor. “With Space Symposium 365, we can promote engagements between stakeholders in established and emerging space programs and enterprises, while also serving and connecting the global space community.”