Advantech Wireless Technologies has released their DeepBlu Series 4kW L / S-Band Modular SSPA System for LEO, MEO or GEO Satellite Telemetry, Tracking, and Control (TT&C) and Deep Space Communication.
The newly designed DeepBlu Series consists of fully modular Solid State Power Amplifier (SSPA) systems that can cover both L- and S-bands, from 1.76 to 2.16 GHz.
Configured in a rugged, weatherproof outdoor package, Advantech’s solid state amplifier designs are based on a modular architecture with 1:N built-in redundancy and field replaceable RF modules which minimize downtime. By using advanced wave forms, the system is designed to provide exceptionally high power and high linearity, a requirement for very long range, deep space communications and for multi-satellite TT&C from a common ground station.
With this new option, operators will require fewer ground stations to support the thousands of anticipated LEO Satellites per constellation.
The DeepBlu Series features…
- High power density in a compact, rugged, weatherproof package
- Designed for Multi Carrier Operations
- High Reliability, and Availability, delivers 1600kW/2000kW of Linear Power
- High Performance Modular, Built In Redundancy Outdoor design concept
- Can cover both L and S bands, from 1.76-2.16 GHz
- Achieves 1.6kW of Linear RF power even with one RF module failed
- Rugged, Weatherproof Outdoor Package, very high availability
- 1:N Built in Redundancy, Field replaceable RF module
- Reduced OPEX cost due to less spare parts required
- Backed by more than 25 years of Outdoor SSPA design and manufacturing