HawkEye360‘s Regional Awareness Subscription (RAS) service has been very busy providing daily signal geolocation for large-scale regions across the globe. These insights can aid in identifying, understanding, and responding to activities that are critical to an organization’s operations, such as assessing the impact of COVID-19 on maritime activity in Italy. Using this new source of information, organizations can significantly improve their ability to anticipate and respond to events.
With frequent access to geolocated RF emitter data, organizations gain a deeper understanding of activity in their areas of interest. RAS subscribers receive a dependable source of timely, trusted RF signal insights that have been detected, characterized, and geolocated over the region. The RAS service includes the following:
- Signal Detection: RAS currently supports detecting VHF Marine Radios, L-band Mobile Satellite Devices, and X-band Marine Navigational Radars.
- Timely Delivery: Geolocations for each signal band are delivered once per day as soon as they are processed, allowing users to identify trends and patterns over time to accelerate mission outcomes.
- Large Coverage Area: Regions cover millions of square kilometers enabling customers to monitor large areas for emitter activity and behavior.
- Seamless Ordering and Delivery: Standing orders are set up avoiding the need to specify tasking for each satellite pass. Geolocated emitter data are encrypted and delivered to a secure cloud environment for direct access by the subscriber.
- Standardized Format: The GeoJSON standard makes it easy to upload RAS data and analytics into common commercial GIS visualization and analysis tools.
Click here to learn more about how RAS can provide you with the mission-critical insights needed to accelerate operations.